Re: [Harp-L] New Richard Hunter piece at Broadjam.com

C Minor?
An F diatonic, or are you playing a chromatic?
With the octave doubler, I'm guessing if you wanted, you could execute
that one live, right?
I enjoyed this one for its feel.  It also facilitates my giving myself
permission to pursue a secret notion of mine, to wit, a rotary patch
I'm still perfecting with my M-Audio Blackbox processor.  Every once
in a while, I thought I heard either a tremolo or rotary setting
applied to your harp, but on listening again, I think I realized it
was your hand doing that.
Thank you again for putting that up there.  It gives the more
"recently baptized" among us a lot of good food for thought.
Will there be a third act of "being free"?
Brad Trainham