[Harp-L] Re: Nice Studio Work by that Belgian Guy,-)

Aside from being one of the top Jazz Soloist of our time, Toots Thielemans is one of the finest STUDIO Musicians on the planet....I Love that Man!

If you get a chance, either rent or by or download from itunes, the Movie INTERSECTION from around 1993 starring Richard Gere and Sharon Stone. I was able to pick up a used soundtrack CD in NYC last week after watching the movie on itunes.

The Brilliant Film Composer James Newton Howard had the good sense to bring in THE guy that could conjure up a musical painting that jumps off the palette in 3D!!!

Hats off to Mr. Howard and Mr. Thielemans

enjoy, Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats