[Harp-L] Amazing grace

3 years ago I played Amazing Grace at an Aunts funeral. Shortly after that, my sisters insisted I do it at our Mothers funeral (that was tough), then my sisters Mother in Law, then several funerals for folks at our Church. I'll be doing it again tomorrow for a friend. It touches me deeply when I'm asked to do this-I thank the Lord very much for the blessing of being able to touch peoples hearts in these situations. It never ceases to amaze me just how much power a song can have.