[Harp-L] Pakistani singer,,and phrasing

I seem to recall having come across a post here, on harp-l, perhaps a month ago, during a discussion of those other musicians from whom we borrow bits and pieces of useful musical thought, where one poster was naming a particular Pakistani singer from whom they had received some inspiration in terms of phrasing.

I've lost track of that post, and wonder if someone could repeat the name of this Pakistani, so that I could take a listen.

Bob