[Harp-L] Re: Pignose Hog-20 battery

Warren,

  Charge the battery now ... never let it run down. There is a common misconception that you should let these batteries run down before charging, mostly this comes from the poor choice of wording in some of the documentation put out by Pignose. The amp uses a Lead-Acid battery that will have a very shortened life if you let it run down between charges. The life is also shortened if you leave it uncharged for long periods of time. The best way to maintain the battery is to put it on the charger overnight after each and every time you use it.

  I sell these amps and am very familiar with them. I use one daily to test my Bottle 'O Blues mics as I build them. I've had one for 2 years and the battery lasts as long as the day I bought it.

  Jim McBride
  www.bottle-o-blues.com

Never miss an email again!