[Harp-L] Can I play minor songs on the major harps?

Just put a minor song in a the CD platter and play along and hear what happens. I really really love playing 2nd position on minor songs. Or mixing it up between 2nd and 3rd position. Obviously 3rd position is haunting in a minor song. And even more obviously this is subjective but I am so galvanized by minor songs that playing during one makes me realize why I play the harp: Dark and mellifluous satisfaction! dennis
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues