Re: [Harp-L] "Pre-War" Harmonica

	Wow!!
Jack Pot!!!
Thank you!!
And...
I'm realizing that I'm apparently unaware of Sonny Terry's
recording/playing/performing/existential chronology.
Having had only a tangential exposure to him and that exposure
centering mainly around the Blues revivals of the early/mid 60's, does
anyone care to spin us a brief bio with emphasis on from when to when
he recorded?
Did I mention I !!love!! this list?
Brad Trainham