[Harp-L] Blues DeVille rant

john certainly seems to like his tweed blues deville.....thing is, it sounds like he is talking about my (two, one regular RI, one laquered tweed LTD, both with tube swaps) Fender Bassman(s).....i readily identify with most of what he said with my bassmans..lean into it volume 3 1/2 to 4 and it gets very groovy. big rooms, loud guitar player,no problem at all. oh, and i have been using the 75 dollar Superlux bullet mic lately (sounds so good i bought a second one) from coast2coast music with excellent results, and i have a very tasty selection of harp mics to pick from...this 75 dollar mic(6 meter cable, volume control, finger grooves, great shape and feel and response) is a really good harp mic.

cletus white