[Harp-L] Fender Twin Reverb for sale

I am selling my "1965 Fender Twin Reverb" amp, manufactured in 1995, which our trio bought in October 1995. We used it less than a dozen times, but I couldn't bear to let it go. After all, it is the same type used by the 'Cats prior to their Music Man amps. It has always been covered with a custom vinyl cover, and still looks as new as the day it was purchased. I would be willing to take $900 for it now, plus shipping. All paper work is included.

Regarding my personal bass amp, I had the opportunity to buy my Walter Woods bass amp and a small custom-made bass speaker cabinet with a 15" speaker, which produced a better sound, at least for me. When the trio split, I purchased the Fender as they didn't want it.

I am leaving Wednesday morning (May 9), driving to Michigan for follow-up doctor appointments in Ann Arbor, so if anyone along the I-75 corridor (50 miles east or west) is interested, I would deliver it free, saving shipping costs, guaranteeing save delivery.

Danny
--
BassHarp