[Harp-L] Re: Sugar Ray

SPECIAL BLUES NEWS BULLETIN  !!!!!!!

Sugar Ray and the Bluetones Big Band will  be appearing at

THE BOCCE CLUB  (401-596-7659)
Ledward Ave
Westerly, RI

Saturday, May 12   8pm

Sugar Ray Norcia...Vocals and  Harmonica
Mudcat Ward...Bass
Neil Gouvin...Drums
Kid Bangham...Guitar
Matt McCabe...Piano
Carl Querfurth... Trombone
Greg Piccolo...Tenor Sax
_www.sugarrayandthebluetones.com_ (http://www.sugarrayandthebluetones.com)

If you can make that show, DO IT. What I also thinks gives the  ability to be
versatile is the singer's range. Ray's father was a vocal  instructor and
that's what takes you out of the 1, 4, 5, just changing grooves  thing. He can
swing it, croon it, and is one of the nicest men you would ever  want to me.
Humble and loves what he does.