Re: [Harp-L] Real creativity,,,warning,,WAY TOO LOOONNG

Are we looking then... for "real creativity" or inspiration?
I've had to learn the hard way... in the name of "tightening it up"
that sometimes, you do play the same thing the same way often.
But as you say, if the energy is right and all these other variables
innumerable are on the performer's good side of the equasion,
sometimes, those same old licks come off as "inspired" if a little
less than "creative".
Brad Trainham