[Harp-L] (no subject)

Hurricane axed :

" Do you play a separate amp for your harp ?"

Excerpt .

Vern sez :

No. I have a two of tiny (lapel) electret mics built in to my harmonica rack, one for the harp and one for my voice. It turns out that two electrets can be connected in parallel and excited by one battery. The two mics AND my guitar output are all mixed by the cable interconnection and transmitted wirelessly to the receiver. In my case, I use a Sennheiser lapel transmitter/receiver and a Roland AC60 amp but any amp can be used.

Vern "

Hurricane axes again :

Just how do you have all the mic's set up with the guitar ? Do you use a small ( really small:) mixer to interface the output from your Taylor guitars pre amp/EQ out and the mics before your plugged into the x-mitter ? From the receiver's output what do you plug into ?

Your system set up sounds like a cool concept  . I have got to go visit you on the coast and play that set up you have live and see if it fit's this beasts body :)For the life of me I have not found a neck rack that makes me feel comfortable , I feel like I'm pulling a plough that wants to go where I don't .

Sincerely :

Hurricane

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx