[Harp-L] Re: Real Creativity

How did I forget this guy?  Bob Dylan.  I once saw him perform three nights
in a row at the Tabernacle in Atlanta.  There were only two songs he played
on all three nights, and one of them was "Like a Rolling Stone" which I
could listen every night for the rest of my life.  Sometimes he plays a lot
of harp (almost every song), sometimes very little, but he improvises the
solos so it's always different.

My point is this: you don't have to settle for hearing the same concert over
and over.  You're just listening to the wrong bands if you want a fresh
experience every time.

Jonathan Metts