[Harp-L] Custom Harmonicas By Rafael Domingos

Recently, I bought one custom harmonica from the Brazilian Luthier Rafael
Domingos. I asked for one Hering Vintage 1923, tuned in Emaj#5, or
"Augmented Spanish Tuning". That's a hard work to do, so I din't have a
great expectations. But I've been surprised: all the holes are
*equally*responsive to bending, and bending in the high notes comes
very easy and
stable. All of the misbehaviors related to this tuning were eliminated.

If you want a Augmented Spanish Tuned harmonica, I think these harps are the
best choice.

That's a great custom harp with a great timbre, and I highly recommend
Rafael Domingos.

Talk to the luthier: rafael_gaita@xxxxxxxxxxx .