RE: [Harp-L] Delta Frost

I do not second your last two statements. But here is my theory and that's
why I asked the list because I have some assumptions which I would like to
be very- or falsified:

The Bushmann Delta Frost is produced by Suzuki (not by Seydel as the Bushman
Soul's Voice which is almost identical to the Weltmeister Blackbird  - which
is produced by the same company) and except for the reedplates and the
covers it is identical to the Suzuki Harpmaster MR200. Have a look at
HarpOnline (harp specials)

http://www.harponline.de/index.php?page=specials/bushman/specials111_delta_0
1&lang_id=en_GB&

The MR200 even comes with the same old plastic case the DF used to be
delivered in.

Imho Suzuki will only produce as many harmonicas as John Hall (the owner of
Bushman) is able and willing to pay in advance. Therefor there is scarcity
on the market. Keeping up the nimbus of a rare good. But I AM positive that
Suzuki could produce more, if they wanted...

These latter statements are assumptions I made by doing a little research on
the list and observing the DF being permanently out of stock at some
respectable online music and harmonica stores.

Kind regards

Tom