[Harp-L] Re: Hetrick cases and rattling harps

As far as the Hetrick cases allowing the harps to rattle around a bit ... it doesn't hurt them, and I understand that its necessary to fit different lengths of harps. I went to a craft store and bought a sheet of foam rubber which has peel and stick adhesive (they came in all colors and cost about $1.50) and cut it to size and stuck it into the lid of my Hetrick case. Also I always carry a bandanna in the case and when I play out I tie it to my mic stand and use it to wipe down harps or whatever I need it for. I just fold the bandanna and lay it over the harps before I close up the case. They're nice and snug and no rattling around. Easy! This case is fantastic and worth every penny it sells for.

  Standard disclaimer: I sell the case on my website www.bottle-o-blues.com , but I would recommend them anyway. No other case holds so many harps in such a small space and is so easy to deal with when playing live. I use mine and love it.

  Jim Mcbride
  www.bottle-o-blues.com

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.