[Harp-L] Hering Golden Blow harp (was magnets)

With all of the talk about the magnets in the new Hering  Golden Blow harp,
we haven't yet mentioned the other  first-of-it's-kind-in-a-stock-harp
features, namely tip scooping and the  Turbo Tape near the reed base, a design to
eliminate air  leakage. If i didn't have so many spare harps and yet more harps on
order,  i'd try one.  I couldn't find a price for them on the harponline
site,  so i don't know if they are yet available.   But if so,  does anyone want
to try them and give us a report?
  Btw, that harponline was a bewildering site.  I'm groggy.   Do we have any
online harp stores that comprehensive here in the US?
ron