[Harp-L] Re: Magnets and Magnetic Fields

Hello, Harp-L, this is Jon-L. We are not related, except by the planar
spectrum effused by the particulate microns of the standing universe.

The magnets in the harmonic instrument have no intrinsic nor outrinsic
valufication. They are a cosmic defuser mechanism ex quantas, pulated by  the
transmogrification of the doppler shift.

As we now know, the process eschews the bernoulli principle and the
petrified manadnocks found at Devil's Lake, Wisconsin in 1848.

That is all. HOJO.