[Harp-L] re: WHO'S WITH ME?

Elizabeth's most recent addition to this post was actually submitted
yesterday and right at the line in terms of my closing the topic.  The
delay was my fault not hers and I apologise for any confusion I may have
caused anyone.  I do greatly appreciate people just moving on to more
constructive conversations.  An amazing group of people.  The shift in
list culture away from contentiousness towards our goal of polite
discourse has been nothing short of amazing.  We're coming up quickly on
the 3rd anniversary of harp-l's migration to our own server and domain
name.  If you'd asked me 10 years ago did I think harp-l would survive
into the new millennium I would have said no.  We'll be 16 years old in
October.  An incredibly long run for a one topic interent discussion
group.  Keep up the good work.  As I said before you guys are just
amazing!   fjm harp-l-listowner