Re: [Harp-L] ART Tube MP for PA

After all the talk I picked up the ART MP to couple with my Digitech RP
250  paid 42.00. I played it into an ACOUSTISONIC PA amp and Fireball V
mic. It helped the tone in warmth and thickness some. I am switching the
Chinese 12ax7 with a Phillips 12at7 and 12au7 to see what I get. I have
read of folks who switch to a JJ 12AX7 and claim a 100% improvement in
sound.

Garry, Sat night are you going to ANNIES for Mike Packer or Old Town
Brewery to see Bobby Lanza. I will bring it so you can try it out.

Chris O'Sullivan

Merrill Lynch

GPC Operational Stability Team/SWAT

CAI / IPSS

Phone  609-274-5917

Pager  888 - 208 - 3031

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/