[Harp-L] RE: WMS 40 - SO40

I have been trying to locate a system with the
SO40 for many months now. (Tim tried to get me in
touch with a dealer that had one left, but I
missed it by minutes).

I was very pleasantly surprised to see the latest
discussion on these great AKG units being
available again.

Unfortunately, I just got of the phone with the
distributor in Northridge, CA and he said the SO40
was discontinued probably about a year ago.  There
is no similar product available, nor or there
plans for a similar product.  When I asked why it
appears on what looks like recently developed web
pages, (specifically the page with the AKG WMS 40
Pro Universal Use), he said to indicate that the
related products on that page can be used with the
WMS 40 Pro.  In my frustration, I told him I
thought they should remove the link to the SO 40,
but that it did make sense for those who might be
considering upgrading their receiver.  Bummer?

BTW, I?m still looking for one of those systems
that includes the SO40?I can be reached offline at
HYPERLINK
"mailto:stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"stan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steamin? Stan