Re: [Harp-L] wms-40 (was Jason Ricci video)

David Fertig <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At the recent NAMM show in SoCal the AKG rep told me they
> were going to resume production of the then-recently-discontinued
> low-z xlr wms40 unit, so perhaps it's true.

that's good thing, but they already lost my business.  i wrote them
to ask about this after readig about it on the L. they never responded,
to i bought a samson airline 77 system, which i am extremely happy
with.  anyone looking for wireless who doesn't want to wait should
consider it.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.