Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci video

The AKG WMS system is available but not with the SO40 XLR plug-in xformer. They aren't making it any more. There may be some stock left at various dealers, and used systems are available. I did get one with the Hi_Z guitar bug and it works well.

On May 2, 2007, at 10:24 PM, Chris Michalek wrote:

Jason is using the re10 and the sm57 depending on his mood.

He is also using the AKG WMS40so which is still available btw.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Heumann [mailto:greg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 09:03 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci video

If the video was shot more than a few months ago the mic was an EV
RE10; if more recent it was a Shure SM57. The comes my Low-Z volume
control (XLR in and out) and finally a low-z wireless transmitter -
common brand, not Samson, can't think of the name - no longer
available (but the hi-z "guitar bug" version is.)

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net