[Harp-L] re: Brendan and Suzuki

Congradulations to Brendan Power on his new job with Suzuki. As one of the premier players as well as technicians I think this is a great move for the harmonica community. Brendan has previously shown his influence on innovations with Suzuki, and hopefully this will just increase now that he has an official position.

This is a nice match, as both Brendan and Suzuki have been on the cutting edge of harmonica innovations in the last decade or more.

I have one question: any plans for a truly new chromatic design, similar to how the CX-12 and CBH were radical redesigns of the concept? I have the Tremolo Chromatic, and it is excellent, so I'm sure the quality of the higher end Suzuki chromatics is top notch (if only they weren't cross-tuned, really--well, that and I have enough traditional style chromatics of extremely high quality as is), but would love to see a new design, something radical (as the Overdrive was a radical rethinking of the diatonic, for instance).

Thanks, and I'm excited to hear about this new relationship between two major players in terms of harmonica innovations.

Oh, one other question: a baritone (octave below the 64) slider-based chromatic would be nice...:)

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()   & Snuffy, too:)
`----'