Re: [Harp-L] Ricci demographic

Blueharp1@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Wva Bob says he doesn't see many young listeners at Jason Ricci  gigs.
>
> Here in Colorado I see a wide range of ages. When I go to see this band I
> always call my sons (ages 24 and 26), and they call their friends, who all
> agree: this is cooool creative exciting innovative music no matter what  your age.

at his NYC shows there is a wide age range among the audience, from college kids
to more, uhhh, seasoned audience  members like me.  and of course he's got a lot
of fans among our youth group.  i understand there are a couple of facebook groups,
as well.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.