Re: [Harp-L] death of live music?

Yeah you're obviously a marketing genius. So how does that translate to regular joe six pack players like yourself?  the thread is about the death of live music on a local scale. There will always be live entertainers who are the hot act in a given genre and those people will always make lots of money.

The deal in music is, you either make about $12000 per year or $120,000/yr  there is not much middle ground. The money is out there but you have to figure out how to get it.  The key isn't in the talent but rather in the marketing. I've heard of people selling "invisible" action figures who made over $10M in a year.  $10M for selling an empty package?  Man...makes me wish I were bald too.