RE: [Harp-L] Holding a Bullet Mike...arghhh

I have a bullet mic that I haven't been able to use for years due to arthritis in my fingers. I just use a cheapie lapel mic these days, held in my hand cup. I can vary the volume and fullness of tone by altering/opening the cup. I get the clean sound I want. It's an exceptionally low-tech solution that won't suit most I admit but it was my solution for the raucous pub sessions I frequent. Cheap, too! I'm sure there are better setups along the same lines.

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today! http://msnuk.match.com/