[Harp-L] EV 605 Cable

Hi, Bobby

That mic used a 2-pin connector with screw-on retainer. You MIGHT be able to find one around at an old electronics shop, but it is no longer available to my knowledge. I have modified many customers' EV mics by removing that connector and replacing it with a switchcraft screw-on - still authentic vintage but available and widely supported. You can see pics of some of these mods toward the bottom of this page of my website: http://www.blowsmeaway.com/micmods.html

Cheers

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net