Re: [Harp-L] death of live music?

Accurate comments to those that responded to the initial post.

Although the truth seems to be a downswing in quality live entertainment, this is one reason why I'm developing a premier concept in live music that, when it clicks, should help set a new standard.

The venue and town in which I produced the Mark Hummel's Blues Harmonica Blow Out was so impressed by the quality of entertainment, sound, and audience that attended that they are supporting my future endeavors - from dinner/show to weekend festivals.

What I offered was
1. Quality sound at a very reasonable volume (Most complimented item of the first show)
2. Upscale environment
3. Total support from the venue and employees
4. National/International talent in an informal setting
5. Musicians who were blown away by the experience and want to come back

The series will be known as "Front of the House Productions" (me) and "Captain and the Cowboy" present THE C&C CONCERT SERIES - Apopka, Florida.

Next show is almost locked in for May 23, 2007 - details to follow.

The Iceman