[Harp-L] Re:bLUES JUNIOR AMP

I would caution you on working too hard to make a Blues Junior sound good, when for the money suggested, you could buy something else WAY cool.

Blues Junior on e-bay with shipping - $300
Kinder Anti-Feedback with shipping - $359
Weber 12F150-O - $100
Reverb Pedal - $100

If my math is correct, you're $859 into a Blues Junior.  For the same money, you may want to consider selling the Junior and buying something different.  I've been down this road many times and have spent a lot of money making amps sound good, just to realize that I could have saved some money by buying something else.

The Blues Junior is a great little amp, has good volume, and does sound good for harp.  If you absolutely love the amp, then spending more money to make it better will be worth it.  I own the anti-feedback and like it too.  I have Weber speakers in most of my amps.  But think about what else you might love as much for the money.

Bryan

Joe Wrote:

I recently changed the speaker in my Blues Junior to a Weber 12F150-O. What
a diference!!  I am also using a Guitar Bug . I run it through a Kinder
Anti-Feedback+. These changes made it into a completely different amp. Feed
back is now a very rare and minor problem and the speaker change made it
sound much smoother and yet , cut through the mix a lot better. I'm wanting
to add a simple delay device...any recomendations out there?

By the way. The Guitar Bug is pretty cool...but if you have a Blues-Blaster,
You'll need to do a quick re-wire as well as buy an XLR female to 1/4 inch
female adapter.