[Harp-L] Rockers in the Rockies - It's Official!

The announcement just went out to Jason's email list, but it's HTML-rich so
it can't be sent to Harp-L.  Jason asked me to inform Harp-L because he was
worried about screwing up the formatting and links.  Here's a brief summary
with all the important links:

Rockers in the Rockes
May 5th-7th, 2007

Come to Jason's intensive harmonica getaway featuring instruction from
Harmonica players/performers: Jason Ricci (Nashville), Chris Michalek
(Phoenix), Michael Rubin (Austin), and Jason's band - NEW BLOOD!

Instructor bios are online at:
http://www.jasonricci.com/email/rockinrockies/bios.html

Participate in intimate workshops and small performance groups that focus
on:
- Modern harmonica playing
- Over-blows/over-draws
- Set up & customizing of diatonic harps
- Advanced playing positions
- Amplifiers, microphones and pedals

Full agenda is online at:
http://www.jasonricci.com/email/rockinrockies/Rockers_Agenda.pdf

Gain performance experience with Jason's professional band and Delta Groove
artists - New Blood!

When:
May 5, 6 & 7, 2007

Where:
The Boulder Outlook Hotel
800 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80303
1-800-542-0304
www.boulderoutlook.com
Rocker room rate $69.00/night at the Boulder Outlook Hotel.
Mention group code: Rockers in the Rockies

Registration Price:
$250 for three-day workshop
Registration information is online at:
http://www.regonline.com/128751
(You can pay by check or online via PayPal.)

There's a survey about your harp skills, and those who take it can receive a
15-minute phone lesson/consultation with Jason to prepare for the getaway:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226B8DAHFSM

Please direct questions to jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll see you all there!  I live in Boulder and will be helping to spread the
word about this event, so you can also direct questions to me if you have
trouble reaching Jason.

Jonathan Metts