Re: Re: [Harp-L] steel reeds

yumpin_yimminie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm impressed with Seydel from the one chromatic I purchased from
> them. But the question is why did they go with a wood comb on a harp
> with stainless steel reeds.

this struck me as odd, too.  but it probably makes sense, from a marketing
standpoint.  wood comb afficianodos might be put off by a plastic comb, but
those who prefer plastic are probably ok with a sealed wood comb.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.