Re: [Harp-L] Delay Pedal

I use the Echo Park pedal set on tape delay. I have it in my pedal chain as the last pedal after my Boss DM-2 which is a much warmer delay then the echo park. There are a lot of different effects you can get with the Echo Park.

One of the things I will be talking about in Denver May 5-7, 2007 is the use of effect pedals for harps.