[Harp-L] Delay Pedal

I have the Line6 Echo park pedal.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-ToneCore-Echo-Park-Delay-Pedal?sku=150388

I like it and have used it for 2-3 years.

I noticed that sometimes when I first buy a product the excitement of newness colors my judgment (for example the CBH diatonics I thought would be ok, but suck, and the high end of the SBS harps which also suck, but i do like the lower end possibilities even after playing them for a while).

All this is to say I will be more cautious when offering my opinions here. I still love my ampeg reverb rocket, and I'm looking forward to getting the smaller version.

Walter Joyce

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18466&moid=7581