Re: [Harp-L] Boss FBM-1 Fender '59 Bassman pedal

FYI: Boss is also issuing a Fender Blackface Deluxe pedal of a similar style. I like Deluxes (played through a real 64' on Saturday night) but haven't tried the pedal version from Boss.

-------------- Original message from Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------