Re: [Harp-L] remark on the XB

> Sorry Zombor;
> " If it ain't broke, don't fix
> it" is my motto.

I can only repeat myself. If you don't try something,
you cannot know the result. I did, I know. I am
satisfied with the result NOW (I might be too
demanding though, but for 90 euros . . .). Now they
are really like as you all say. 100% airtight and
sound like nothing else (at some places still a bit
out of tune though). This is my opinion of course and
only my harps. Yours might be very airtight out of the
box and might have been manufactured somewhere else, I
don't know.

Zombor - www.zovax.atw.hu