Re: [Harp-L] remark on the XB

Really? What's wrong with them? I've had a C for about two years and an
A for one. I think they're a wonderful instrument (apart from the
squeeky top end,with which I'm gradually coming to terms - sort of) and
well worth the $$.
RD

>>> Zombor Kovacs <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx> 25/03/2007 6:05:12 >>>
By the way. I have just bought two XB40-s. They are
still plain crap out of the box. But after sealing
them fully they are great, apart from hole nr 10. THey
are not worth the price, but cool to practice and do
funny things with :-)