[Harp-L] Fw: [NHLNet] CHROMATIC WEEKEND

Subject: [NHLNet] CHROMATIC WEEKEND

CHROMATIC WEEKEND - SOLIHULL SCHOOL MUSIC DEPARTMENT - JUNE 9TH AND 10TH.

HI ALL CHROMATIC PLAYERS - - AND THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE !

We now have 23 of the 30 places filled for this weekend.
This is a course for beginners, modest or advanced players.
This year we have included an evening concert and will be sending out study music - nothing too difficult - together with a play-along CD, so that time is not wasted.
There is a superb line-up of top class tutors, including Julian Jackson, Chris Collis, Carol and Lee Axford, Barbara Tate and Colin Mort, supported by Gerry Ezard.
To book complete the attached form and return it to me as soon as possible to reserve your place. Don't leave it too long, we had to close the books last year !
Best wishes
Gerry Ezard

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Calendar
NHLNet is moderated by The National Harmonica League; NHL for short. To join the NHL and receive Harmonica World magazine visit
http://harmonica.co.uk

Membership of the NHLNet mailing list is not restricted to members of the NHL.

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  a.. Chromatic harmonica
  b.. Kid music instrument
  c.. Child music instrument
  d.. Music instruments