Re: [Harp-L] The Reed Issue

In a message dated 23/03/2007 21:52:03 GMT Standard Time, leone@xxxxxxxx
writes:

Learn  from England. Everything they made was meant to last more than
a  lifetime. Result: NO more sales. Result: failed  economy.

Yes, true...
But remember Daimler Benz....
They "merged" with Chrysler a few years ago... Then the accountants got
involved... "The Mercedes Benz is over engineered"
I'd had 3 Mercedes "S" class in a row, Then I got a Daimler Chrysler
Mercedes "500 S class".... IT WAS CRAP!
I won't buy another Merc in a hurry...
No wonder the Japanese sell so many cars... Their autos last for a LONG
time...
What is my current car?
A Cadillac... It's slow, drives like a "super tanker" but I love it and it
makes people smile!
As for harmonicas, I mostly play Hohner... They might be short lived, but
they are WONDERFUL to play.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London
England