RE: [Harp-L] Blues in Milano

Uh Oh, here we go again.

Cupla months ago I asked about blues in Nurnberg (Nuremberg) because I was going to be traveling there. I was accused on this list, just for asking, of having no interest in german culture. Why wasn't I seeking German music? Must be an ugly american. Many jumped on that bandwagon. I chose not to respond to that CRAP then, but now that I'm back from my trip, I want all those small minded individuals to know that I was a lone american among 25 germans for much of the time - my German girlfriend's extended family. I ate in their homes, visited their towns, and listened to their music. If that isn't cultural immersion I don't know what is. The suggestion that just because I wanted to see about playing some blues one night (which had happened to be THEIR REQUEST) that I wasn't going to immerse myself in german culture was, as you can now see, so far off base as to be comical.

I just hope that doesn't this time. Just help this cool harmonica- loving friend find some blues in Milan!

There. I feel better now.