Re: Re: [Harp-L] Courage and self-criticism

Blake wrote:
> Trouble is, the more I improve and the more I learn, the
> more I'm aware of how far I have to go......

I'd argue this is a good thing rather than a bad one.  Joe Filisko
pointed out to me once that if you really *use* this -- take the
challenge and pull yourself up to the next level, then look around at
what's ahead -- it can become an endless source of inspiration.  When
you think there's no place left to go the spark dies.

-tim