Re: [Harp-L] clarinets come in many flavors too

The  pocket sax comes in different keys too.
         Bflat
         A    (I  think)
and I read that the Zaphoon company will custom make them in any key you
want. I'm about to order one tonight or tomorrow. I need something to get my lip
back and I'm starting with a pocket sax in C.
         I about to get new TOOFS.  YEEEE HAAAA
           BiscuitBoy  Blues
              Randy

In a message dated 3/20/2007 12:51:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,