[Harp-L] Butterfield at Fillmore 1966

Since I'm on the Digest, maybe this will have come out already, but the Wolfgang's Vault site (Bill Graham's archive of tapes) finally released its' first slice of the Paul Butterfield Blues Band's live performance from 1966. Don't be surprised if more dates are on the way. Since you have to sign up at the site (no fee, at the moment) I can't put the direct link but here's the main site:
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com
Almost 19 minutes of East West, lots more, and this comes from the board tapes, not bootlegged from the audience (although a radio broadcast was made years ago of some of the tapes, according to the page) . Worth a listen.