[Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling

Just in from a show with guitarist and friend Dave Gross who has Dennis playing and recording with him. I have been listening to harp players for a long time seeing everyone from George Smith onward and I have to reinforce that Dennis is one of the most toneful and blues- phrase-inventive guys ever. What a blast. I had the opportunity to sit in and play through Dennis's rig too which is always fun. Nothing like hanging with terrific musicians who also have generous personalities.
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues