Re: [Harp-L] who`s blowin reggae?

Hammer remarked about playing blues to reggae music... Yep... For a few
years I played harmonica with a Gospel choir, in Church  The  Choir loved to play
quite a few reggae songs.
It really doesn't matter what position one uses, although 3rd IS  comfortable
for chords on those minor key tunes.
The important thing with reggae is the rhythm!
As long as one is in tune and "in sync" I've found even serious Jamaican
reggae enthusiasts came to say "Hey Whiteboy, that was great!"..
I have attempted to play many styles of music. Blues, through rock, country
through New Orleans and modern jazz... Even "Classical" (On Chromatic)....
IMHO the important thing is to give it your best shot!
And MAKE MUSIC...
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London
England