Re: [Harp-L] who`s blowin reggae?

Hey Warren, I did some  Reggae too. I'll go along with you in that it's
harder to do than straight  blues, but bein' that just about everything I do is
blues licks no matter what  kind of music it is, I found a way to at least be
comfy with it. I would chord  during the verses and put fills in when the music
came back around to the 1  note, all in 2nd position. Well, I did play some 1st
but all the while I was  waiting to get back to second position so I could be
fluent when I riffed. I did  hold 2 harps and switch sometimes too. Knowing a
little more about different  tuned harps now, I would get some natural minors
to play Reggae with if I was  going to do it much. I learned how to play all
those cool percussion things at a  young age and that came in REAL handy doin'
Reggae.
       Play on dude, it's all good
             Randy