[Harp-L] Re: Harmony Central

Michael Easton wrote:

<I've relied on Harmony Central's amp reviews for most of the amps I
<bought the past 8 years. I've even checked opinions on one's I bought <prior to using HC... I think I've written 3 or 4 reviews on HC so far <in order to provide a harp players an opinion on amps that they
<might not consider as a harp amp in general. The rest of us could do <likewise.

Hear hear!

And don't forget the Effects Database at HC either! A lot of questions harp players have about the relative quality of various delays and reverbs can be answered pretty quickly at Harmony Central.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com