might not consider as a harp amp in general.

The rest of us could do likewise.
mike

On Mar 15, 2007, at 2:37 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 6
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:00:58 -0400
From: "John Balding" <John.Balding@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Product Reviews on Harmony Central
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Since we're on the subject, I want to pose some thoughts on Harmony
Central which I have held for a while. When I look at product reviews, I
try to sift through the reviews of the equipment I am considering and
find the type of guitarist who plays the kind of music that I play.
Obviously, if I'm looking for an authentic Chicago harp sound, I am not
going to give much credence to the 15-year-old heavy metal head-banger
who tells me that the Fender Blues DeVille is not a good amp. What he is
looking for in an amp is not the same as what I am looking for. I tend
to look at the age or "years playing" of the reviewer, the styles and
influences of the reviewer and the other equipment used by that
reviewer. That tells you a lot about the "quality" of the review.