[Harp-L] Satan and Adam vaults opened

I don't know if this has been officially  posted yet, but Adam Gussow has
opened up the vaults of Satan and Adam videos. It's a stunning compilation
of material. For S&A fans, it's an incredible treat, and for those
unfamiliar, you really need to acquaint yourself. Adam's one of the all-time
greats - a very unique voice, and one of the blues overblow pioneers. Here's
a good place to start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81jrr3Dxpr4&mode=related&search=

and then just click around - the  Philly folk festival clips are great, and
there's even some Nat Riddles on there as well.

I'm almost afraid to ask why Adam's releasing this all now, this and his
almost frantically prolific Harp lesson production.... but It's an amazing
resource.

- Blake

--
Blake Taylor