Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Popper arrested

Am Samstag, 10. März 2007 08:07 schrieb Joe and Cass Leone:

> The law holds that any violation that is committed in an effort to
> stop a GREATER violation, safety issue, self defense, or averting a
> catastrophy, would be forgiven as a 'de minimus' case. If you were
> doing 111, a person would have the right to stop you in whatever
> way they could. They would be covered under the self defense rule.
> On the other hand, a woman has the same right and is allowed the
> same privilege EXCEPT a woman may not be able to achieve the task.

I really wonder how i should stop a driver doing 111 if he/she refuses
to drive slower on request. What should i do? Knoking the driver off
at speed of 111? Starting a fight risking the car going out of
control?
I can´t see where´s the difference of being man or woman, husband or
wife, sucker or adult in that situation. If the driver doesn´t
volunteer in reducing speed there´s not really much i can do.

Living in Germany and used to drive on highways without any speed
limit at all, i´m used to drive that fast myself (provided the street
conditions are good enough and it´s not crowded) and i would do
anything but trying to apply any physical force to the driver - i´m
not that tired of life yet.

--
Gruß,Frank